Achieving goals can sometimes be a struggle and we feel we were born to be more. At other times, despite having achieved external success, we feel fake. At times like these, we often seek someone to work with - someone close enough to understand us, yet objective enough to provide neutral perspective and push our thinking.
This is where I can help you.
I work primarily with executives in the financial services industry to help enhance their personal effectiveness whilst achieving personal and professional goals.
‘One life is enough to make it, and yet too short to fake it.’
Some of the topics that I cover are as follows:
- Purpose and Personal Fulfilment: Because titles don’t define you, you do.
- Mental Clarity: Developing mental clarity needs for laser focus
- Overcoming Obstacles: Identifying barriers and how to navigate them.
- Perseverance: Overcoming setbacks to get up yet again.
- Skill Development: Identifying strengths and skills you need to develop.
- Writing: Your journey to self-expression via the written word.
- Personal Discipline: Habit formation and relentless deliberate practice.
- Building Personal Resilience: Being able to sleep well no matter what.
- Empowering Mindsets: Finding our inner mentor.
- Leadership and Communication: Developing your leadership style including skills such as authenticity, assertiveness, listening, networking, managing large teams, managing conflict, building effective relationships.
Over the course of my extensive career, I’ve coached professionals from CEOs and COOs through to graduates, even children - and during this time, I've witnessed more ‘aha’ moments that I can count!
My clients are incredibly committed professionals and ready to do what it takes. In working with them, I bring rich and diverse background, real world experience, sheer grit and resilience. In their success, I find my own.
I usually work in blocks of six sessions spread over a few months and charge per session or per block.
If this is for you, email me at email@example.com and let's begin your journey to a richer and better life.
Remember, this life isn't a dress rehearsal so the time to begin is now.